INWATEC offers a wide range of dosing pumps and measuring and control technology for individual and tailor-made concepts that make the dosing and management of chemicals easier. Here, we use complex technology as well as simple and robust solutions – adapted to customer requirements on site. Our experience in dosing chemicals and managing processes, individual advice and our extensive range of products and services marks us out as an innovative company.
- Newly designed systems and optimisation for existing plants
- System-specific product and technology proposals
- Complete range of dosing pumps and dosing systems for all relevant chemicals used with cooling, boiler and wastewater
- Maintenance of existing plants
In addition to plant technologies for water treatment, we also offer:
- Complete individual systems for cooling water monitoring / control (link to Inwatrol unit)
- Ultrasonic techniques for biocide-free water treatment
- Dosing systems for immersed chlorine dioxide systems
- Dosing systems for complex biocidal processes such as chlorine/bromine mixtures
In addition to the conditioning of cooling water using chemicals, it is also possible to pre-treat the feed water in treatment plants.
Our portfolio includes the following water treatment methods:
- Filtration: Screen filtration, fixed bed filtration
- Softening plants
- Membrane plants: Micro-, ultra- and nanofiltration as well as reverse osmosis